PENGARUH PENGGUNAAN GAWAI TERHADAP PERKEMBANGAN SOSIAL EMOSIONAL ANAK USIA 4-6 TAHUN

  • Elly Purwanti STAI Darussalam Lampung
  • Mashudah STAI Darussalam Lampung
Keywords: Children's Emotional Social Development, Use of Devices

Abstract

The background of this research is that in this era it is familiar to us to see underage children already holding devices. Children born today are born as Native Digital Generations, namely children born in the digital era and interact with various digital devices. This phenomenon also occurred in RA Jami'atul Ikhwan Mataram Baru, an area of East Lampung district, where the RA students were more engaged and liked to watch videos. The aim of this research is to find out what kind of effect the use of gadgets in children aged 4-6 years old on the social emotional of students in RA Jami'atul Ikhwan Mataram Baru, East Lampung. This study uses a quantitative approach with research instruments in the form of questionnaires and analysis tools in the form of SPSS. From the table the regression results show a significance level of 0.11 which is greater than 0.05. This means that there is no significant effect of the use of gadgets on the social emotional of early childhood in RA Jami'atul Ikhwan Mataram Baru, East Lampung. It also shows that the use of devices affects the social emotional of early childhood by 20.7% and the other 79.3% is influenced by other variables outside the study. As for the impact of using the device as a whole, it has a moderate impact on the social emotional of early childhood, amounting to 18 people, high 6 and low 6 people.

References

Desmita. 2016. Psikologi Perkembangan Peserta Didik. Bandung: Rosda.

Fatimah, Siti Kholijah, and Septiani Selly Susanti. 2019. “Pengaruh Media Audio Visual Terhadap Kemampuan Membaca Permulaan Pada Anak Usia Dini Ra Darul Isitiqomah 2 Desa Karang Anyar Lampung Timur”. Azzahra: Jurnal Pendidikan Anak Usia Dini 1 (1), 39-52. http://www.ejournal.staidarussalamlampung.ac.id/index.php/azzahra/article/view/108Hasan, Maimunah, Pendidikan Anak Usia Dini, cet. Ke-10, Yogyakarta: Diva Press, 2013.

Ghozali, Imam. 2009. Aplikasi Analisis Multivariate Dengan Program SPSS. (Semarang: Badan Penerbit Undip)

Goleman, Daniel. (1999). Working with Emotional Intelligence: Kecerdasan Emosi untuk Mencapai Puncak Prestasi (penerjemah Alex Tri Kantjo Widodo). Jakarta: Gramedia Pustaka Utama.

Hapsari, Widyaning, and Itsna Iftayani. "Model Pendidikan Karakter pada Anak Usia Dini Melalui Program Islamic Habituation." Indigenous: Jurnal Ilmiah Psikologi 1.2 (2017).

Martono, Nanang. Metode penelitian kuantitatif: Analisis Isi dan Analisis Data Sekunder (sampel halaman gratis). RajaGrafindo Persada, 2010.

Masher, riana. 2015. “Emosi Anak Usia Dini dan Strategi Pengembangannya”. Kencana : Jakarta.

Martani, Wisjnu. Metode Stimulasi dan Perkembangan Emosi Anak Usia Dini. JURNAL PSIKOLOGI VOLUME 39, NO. 1, JUNI 2012: 112 – 120 112

Siti Zulaikhakh, Nur Kholis, and Rina Wulandari. 2019. “Pengembangan Kreativitas Anak Melalui Bermain Konstruktif Lego Di Taman Kanak-Kanak Al Hidayah Silir Sari Labuhan Ratu Iv Labuhan Ratu”. Azzahra: Jurnal Pendidikan Anak Usia Dini 1 (1), 69-84. http://www.ejournal.staidarussalamlampung.ac.id/index.php/azzahra/article/view/110.

Suharso, Puguh. "Metode penelitian kuantitatif untuk bisnis: Pendekatan filosofi dan praktis." Jakarta: Indeks (2009).

Suryana, Dadan. Pendidikan Anak Usia Dini: Stimulasi & Aspek Perkembangan Anak. Prenada Media, 2016.

Tanzeh, Ahmad. (2009). Pengantar Metode Penelitian. Yogyakarta: Teras.

Trimayang Anisa, Damanhuri, and Fitriyah. 2019. “Penerapan Pendidikan Karakter Anak Usia Dini Di Ra Ash-Shidiqi Srirejo Agung Rajabasa Baru Kecamatan Mataram Baru”. Azzahra: Jurnal Pendidikan Anak Usia Dini 1 (1), 19-38. http://www.ejournal.staidarussalamlampung.ac.id/index.php/azzahra/article/view/107.

Umar, Husein. 2008. Desain Penelitian MSDM dan Perilaku Karyawan, Seri Desain Penelitian Bisnis – No 1. (Jakarta: PT. Rajagrafindo Persada).
Published
2020-12-30
How to Cite
Elly Purwanti, and Mashudah. 2020. “PENGARUH PENGGUNAAN GAWAI TERHADAP PERKEMBANGAN SOSIAL EMOSIONAL ANAK USIA 4-6 TAHUN”. Azzahra: Jurnal Pendidikan Anak Usia Dini 2 (1), 53-64. https://ejournal.staidarussalamlampung.ac.id/index.php/azzahra/article/view/230.